Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Bond-Free

This relief comes way earlier than I expect. In fact, I didnt expect there will be any. But tonight, I am truly happy.

After the conversation with stella tonight, I sense that this friendship is refreshed. She still loves me, but she knows she has to move on, and she has to let me move on too. When i heard that, i certainly enjoys the best relief I have ever felt in the past two weeks.

After all, I worried too much, as usual. I can now see this friendship going on just fine; it wouldnt be full of ambiguous relationships and immoral love. Instead, we are really really close friends. I felt like we are still together, just obligation-free and full of mutual support. We are subliming our love to friendship, and I can see that happening now.

I am happy.

No comments: