Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Is Friend Enough?

"Maybe It would be better that we dont tie each other down for now"
honestly, this is an excuse. I dont think five years, even ten years later, we will ever become lovers again. The odds are against us all the time, and I doubt things are gonna look better as time goes on. We are right to each other, just at the wrong time - nothing we can do about it.

"If we meant to be together, we will be together"
I am just pacifying her and myself. I said so to leave both of us the last trace of hope - a hope that has a very remote chance to live till we have a chance to meet each other in the future years.

However, i've let it be - we've let it be - because we know our love is still living.

So we are friends, but i know it's not gonna be a pure friendship. Our relationship is gonna lie across the boundary between lovers and friends. We will be friends who still have feelings with each other, and still have hopes with the withered romance. We wouldnt take care of each other for the sake of friendship; we do that for love. This is an immoral reincarnation of a dead love relationshp, and it lives on with pain and suffer.

Is it enough for you? Even if from the bottom of your heart you know we have no future? When i think in your perspective, I know it wouldnt be enough. It wouldnt be enough for me either. Nonetheless, we are just like fireflies dashing into the flame; we know this friendship is gonna eventually hurt both of us, but we are still willing to take it. It's so painful that everytime i think of it i feel my tears are pressing against my eyes.

Are we able to move on? Im sure after the talk last night, it would be ok - at least partially. But im sure even five years, ten years, twenty years have passed, even if we are married to other ones, we will still have feelings with each other.

I hope you have also forseen the future. We are in a friendship of mummified love and eternal pain. I am willing to take it, are you?

No comments: