Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Happi Single

Im sure it worths a dozen of beers to cheer for being a single again, at least for a guy who's hopelessly intoxicated with romance relationship like me.

This is the fourth day since I broke up with stella in tears of sorrow, and I promised myself that from now on, I will live for myself, strong and proud and confident and free of sadness and remorse. From now on, the empty spot beside me is not reserved for anyone anymore. My love and passion will be distributed evenly among my friends, my family, and myself.

However, quoted from "Ai yori Aoshi" (a monsterous rip-off cheapass jap romance anime), "I strive for the prosperty of my life for a sole reason of my beloved other half, even though i dunno who he/she is yet." I am always ready for the right one. When the time comes, the right person will fit into this spot beside me, like Cinderella fitting into her glass heels. Thereafter, I will embark on the quest for another eternal happiness with her.

Astalavista my kitten, Bon Voyage my single life

No comments: